Thursday, December 18, 2008

Big Burritos

I got this idea from the Cafe Rio burritos. Mine don't taste like Cafe Rio at all, but they are still good.
First I make the meat. I just put whatever meat I have in the crockpot with some green enchilada sauce and let it cook all day (Pork, any kind of steak, leftover roast works too, or chicken)
After it has cooked all day, shred it up and put aside.
Then I make some Spanish Rice (from the box)
And last, one can of beans, black or pinto.

Take some large tortilla shells, fill with meat, rice and beans.
roll up and put in a 9x13 pan. Cover with green enchilada sauce and mozzarella cheeses
and put in the over for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until cheese is melted.

Sometimes I add some enchilada sauce inside the burritos.
Top with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, or just eat them plain.

No comments: