Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Brown Sugar Pork Ribs

I have this book called "Dinner is Ready" by Deanna Buxton. That is where this recipe comes from.

3 pounds boneless pork ribs
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 TBSP butter
2 TBSP soy sauce
3/4 cup lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cups brown sugar

Place ribs in crock pot. Cook on high 3 hours. DRAIN. Cook onion and garlic in butter until soft. Add remaining ingredients. Pour over ribs. Cook on high 2 more hours.
Serve over rice.

*We had this the other night and it was really good. I cooked the onions and garlic in olive oil instead of butter but everything else I did just as it says.

2 comments:

Larkin said...

Mmmmm sounds good!!

Annamarie said...

Hey you have that book! Deanna lives 2 doors down. I love her books! Have you done the 30 meals in one day? I just love it!