Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BBQ chicken braid

I found this recipe here at My Kitchen Cafe and I wanted to try it so I did and it actually turned out. For the actual recipe go check out her website. I have found lots of fun things there. I followed the recipe exactly, even using her bread recipe although, you could probably just buy store bought bread dough intead of making your own, as that is a little time consuming.
These are pictures of the ones I made. I made one with the BBQ recipe she has and one I just did ham and cheese. They both turned out great and I will probably be making this again and again.


1 comment:

Raevan Blake said...

Wow, I LOVE this blog! I love to cook too, and bake. Joye gives me a subscription to taste of home every year for Christmas, it's amazing! I can't believe all those cookies, you are awesome:)