Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Crisp Chicken Burritos

Crisp Chicken Burritos - This recipe came from my cousin Xela...when I was really young she used to make these and bring them over and everyone loved them. I found the recipe in my mom's stuff. I haven't actually made them yet but they look fairly easy and I know they taste good :)

8 oz cream cheese
1 pt sour cream
1/2 cup butter
2 cans diced chili's
1 can diced mushrooms
4 TBSP taco seasoning

Mix all of that together. Then add 6 chicken breasts cooked and chopped.

2 packages flour tortillas (I don't know exactly how many this means)

Put mixture and chicken together then put in flour tortillas and roll up. Cook in hot oil for 3-4 minutes, rotating sides.

*note*I tried these and they weren't good at all. I don't know what I did wrong or if it's the recipe but I'm not sure I am daring enough to try them again.

No comments: